Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Sewing Review

2011 has been an amazing year for my sewing. I love looking back on all the projects that I've completed over the year and seeing how far my sewing has come along. I can't share all of my projects from the year but here are a few of my favourites ....

1. Embroidery Hoop Art     2. Needle Book     3. Box Pouch     4. Christmas Pillowcase    
5. Embroidery Hoop Bag     6. Buttercup Bag     7. Car Play Mat     8. Cutie Pouch 
9.  Reusable Snack Bag     10. Sock Monkey     11. Hot Water Bottle Covers     

For most of these projects I learnt/tried something new, some were easier than I thought they were going to be and some of them really pushed me to the limits of my abilities.

Find more of my projects here.

8 comments:

Lotti said...

Great projects, I especially like that hoop with the trees, cute

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

What a great mosaic, I love that sock monkey!

ScissorsandThread said...

Hi, I poped over from Lilys Quilts Fresh Sewing Day. Fab mosaic - I especially like the Buttercup Bag. Here's to 2012.

Suz said...

Good work! I'm hoping to get around to a similar post in next week or so!

Stacey said...

You have some lovely projects in your mosiac...it's great to see them all together!

Pam said...

It's great learning new skills. I tried shirring for the first time this year and found it so much easier than I'd thought. I'd like to make a couple of sock monkeys this year. Yours is awesome.

Nic said...

Great projects - especially the sock monkey :)

What Comes Next? said...

great projects! I like your Embroidery Hoop Art and those Christmas pillow cases!