Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Grocery Bag Dispenser

Remember this grocery bag dispenser that I made a while ago? Probably the most satisfying make - quick, cute and functional.

Anyway I have had a huge crush on this fabric here for some time. Phil gave me a $30 Sew Pretty voucher for Christmas and so I took the opportunity to treat myself to some and I turned it into this ....


Ok so there was nothing wrong with my original 'bag bag' I just wanted a print more suitable for the kitchen. I love it. I'm also thinking about using this fabric as the theme for my new kitchen.

Joining in with Our Creative Spaces.

3 comments:

Ady said...

Seriously fabulous fabric, Fay, and a great little bag dispenser. I love that fabric too.

Susana said...

Hola y gracias por visitar mi blog. Que idea tan prĂ¡ctica para las bolsas y que tela tan bonita para el proyecto.
Un saludo.
Susana.

Pam said...

Beautiful fabric, Fay...