Thursday, January 5, 2012

Change ....

It's official! Phil has handed in his resignation at work which means that in a months time we'll be moving back to Wellington and back to being closer to family and friends.

No offence Christchurch people but I am not sad to be leaving. I will miss this house and our veggie patch, Riley's Kindy and even Orana Wildlife Park (Riley loves feeding the giraffes) but earthquakes?? No I will not miss them. It will be good to get away permanently. To be able to get a goodnight's sleep and for Riley to live without the constant fear of earthquakes.


So you'll have to excuse me if I'm a bit absent around here. I don't deal with change well and there is a lot to organize and worry about (yes I'm a worrier, my little guy is a worrier too and that makes everything so much harder).

5 comments:

tartankiwi said...

Good luck in Wellington! When do you leave? We'll have to see if you can make it along to a bloggy coffee before you leave!

makeitgiveit said...

Oh that's such a shame for our Chch bloggers family but I can totally understand the good feelings of anticipation for you x

Lotti said...

Good luck with your move. I hope that all goes well. It must be very difficult living in Christchurch with all that is going on there. Hope you find peace and comfort in your new home. xoxo

Taylor Made said...

Oh best of luck with the move...I am not really a changer either but I am sure the benefits of the move will be worth it for you all. Take care. x

Maxabella said...

I hope the move goes well for you all, Fay. x