Sunday, January 29, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest

This week I've been focusing a lot on food/recipes. I really want to sort out a menu plan to make dinnertime and shopping/budgeting easier.

Here are some of my faves that I have tried or will be trying sometime in the near future ....

Honey Sauced Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Pita Bread
We have tried this recipe already and it is so easy and so good. Definitely won't be buying store bought Pita ever again!
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
Potato Bake
We have tried this recipe a couple of times now and it's really versatile. The first time I followed the recipe to the letter  and it was great. The second time I didn't have all the ingredients on hand so used what we had which was shredded chicken and basil instead of ham and parsley. I also left out the boiled eggs as I was pressed for time. It was delicious!
Joining in with Piquing my Pinterest.

7 comments:

A Dose of Dannie said...

Hmmm Love honey chicken :-) Cool pins too

Melissa said...

Mmmm, they look yummy!

Ames said...

Yum! These are the type of recipes I love, relatively easy and tasty. Good luck with meal planning!!

Amy@MyLifeasaCake said...

Yumm, some great ides here!

Amy said...

Oh my! I love the sound of the honey sauce chicken and the cheesy chicken chowder.

I have a soft spot for chowder... YUM!

Tina Gray said...

They all look delicious. I want to start planning our meals better as well. Thanks for linking up this week :)

Melanie said...

Oh yum! I am feeling hungry now. xxx