Friday, January 13, 2012

Things I'm Loving ....

Things I'm Loving is back for 2012! In the words of Paisley Jade ....

"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is". 

Here are a few things that I'm loving ....


Gorgeous fabric arriving in my letter box!


Family time and sunshine!


This sweet face (though it takes A LOT of persuasion to get him to stay still and play nice for the camera).


What are you loving?
(Link up with Paisley Jade here)

4 comments:

Jen said...

you have a sweet looking son :)
got out the paddling for my youngest this week too :)

Lotti said...

oooooh loving your fabric, really pretty. What am I loving at the moment ...... the book I'm currently reading - 11.22.63 by Stephen King and I'm loving my Navman (gps) had to use it today to get somewhere in the car and I love it.

PaisleyJade said...

Such a sweet face - and that fabric is soooo pretty!!!

Taylor Made said...

What do you have planned for such cute fabric? Something for the cute little one I bet.