Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Creative Space: Braided Bead Bracelet

Still no house and still no sewing machine! So this week I have been making bracelets.

I LOVE bracelets. There are so many quick and easy options for making your own and they make great gifts too.


If you're into making bracelets then make sure to check out this website. There are a bunch of awesome DIY bracelet tutorials to choose from and no doubt you'll be seeing some more of them around here soon (though fingers crossed we find a house before too long so I can get sewing again).


Joining in with Our Creative Spaces.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful bracelet Fay! I'll have to check out that website!
Good luck in your house hunt!


Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

Looks sweet, Fay!!!

Teek said...

great bracelet. Thanks for the link.
Tanya
http://teeknews.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Very sweet. I have two daughters that would love one of these. Thank you for the link I'll bookmark this one.

Amy said...

Cute bracelet, it's very nicely done! :)

makeitgiveit said...

That is really cute - I like the way the beads are on 2 sides

B I R C H s e e d said...

so sweet... i have been making some bracelets too atm...its seems there is a rival going on!