Sunday, February 5, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest

Hello Wellington! Yes that's right, the move went well and we are once again back home among family and friends. All of our stuff has been packed away and will be going into storage until we find somewhere to live, including my sewing machine! I miss it already so today I thought I'd share a few of the craft/sewing projects that I want to get started on as soon as I have all of my supplies back ....


I NEED one of these! I am such a messy/disorganized sewer and I'm forever losing things so this would be such a great help.


This is just cool and would look great hanging up in my new sewing room.


How cute are these little guys! I can think of a few kiddies who would love one of these for Christmas (yes I'm thinking about next Christmas already).


Love this! I'm going to have to do this and hang them in our new house. So cute.

Joining in with Piquing My Pinterest.

6 comments:

BaublesBubblesBags said...

I really love the clock idea! So clever and creative isn't it?! You could also use fabric covered buttons to make it a little more different.

A Dose of Dannie said...

Cute idea with the clock :-) x
We used to do that in our old house we had plain canvases and put the kids hand & foot prints on them ,then hung them on out wall.

Pam said...

How will you cope without a sewing machine, Fay? I need one of those organisers hanging from the sewing machine...

Amy said...

I need on of those organisers!

And I love that clock.

Katie said...

Glad the move went well, good luck finding somewhere to live :-)

Tina Gray said...

Glad the move went well! I'm loving that clock and the penguins! Thanks for linking up this week :)