Sunday, February 12, 2012

Piquing My Pinterest

Riley is currently in the phase of wanting to learn to read and write so this week I thought I'd share some educational ideas for preschoolers (click on the image to go to the original pin) ....


Free alphabet printables. Print them off, laminate them and get a whiteboard marker and they can be used over and over again.


I love the idea of an alphabet box and it would have been good when Riley was a bit younger. I think he's too advanced for it now, though I'm sure he'd still have fun with it.


Sight word parking lot game. What a great way to make word recognition/reading fun! Riley is mad about cars.


This is a fantastic website where you can create your own worksheets with whatever words/letters that you choose. There are even sentence and paragraph worksheets.

Joining in with Piquing my Pinterest.

3 comments:

Jo @Countrylifeexperiment said...

I will be repinning those alphabet tracers for my little girl!

Amy said...

Great pins! I was pinning some alphabet and learning tools for my kids this week too. I printed a whole heap yesterday, but I think I will try out the car park one too. I am sure my too eldest will love it.

Deb_in_oz said...

Very cool - i wish i had access to that last one when my girls were younger - great to create whatever words and sentences you want.

Deb @ home life simplified