Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Craft Swap - Sent and Recieved

A little while ago I signed up for a Valentine's Day themed craft swap over at And Sew We Craft.

Here is what I made for my swap partner using this super simple tutorial ....


A Valentine's Day swap just wouldn't be complete without chocolate which just happens to fit perfectly inside the mini tote bag.


And here is what I received ....


How cute is that owl?! And my favourite chocs too, talk about feeling spoilt.


Thanks Brittonie!


Joining in with Creative Friday.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Gorgeous little tote, Fay!!!

Natalie said...

I love swaps, they always make me want to cry as there are so many wonderfully genuine people out there and you manage to touch their lives and they yours without knowing each other - Great stuff!

Thanks for sharing,

x

Heather Woollove said...

What terrific swap gifts..both given and received!!

pinkundine said...

So cute (actually, both the bag and the owl!)

Andria said...

What a great swap. I like both items, the bag and the owl. My love of chocolate goes without saying :)

Lotti said...

What a gorgeous swap ... so nice. My favourite is the Mousse Chockie .. that's my favourite one to eat at the moment. Yummo. Love the little bag.

Brittonie W said...

Glad you liked it!

That tote is super gorgeous and so professional looking <3~!

Little Ladybird said...

Lucky both of you! The tote looks great and how cute is that owl! Tash

Sherry Edwards said...

Your mini tote bag is so sweet, what a great Valentine gift, especially filled with the chocolate!

Love what you received too x