Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pincushion Swap: Sent and Received

I recently took part in a pincushion swap hosted by the House of Pinheiro and Sew Far Sew Good. Since my pincushion has now been received I can finally share it with you all.

When making my pincushion I really wanted to try something new so when I came across this tutorial here I knew it would be perfect.


I think it turned out pretty cute for my first time doing something like this and most importantly my swap partner loves it.

And here is the pincushion that I received in return ....


I love it and it's been put to good use already, one can never have too many pincushions ....

Find more Creative Spaces here.

9 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh I love them both! So cute!

Notchka said...

Lovely fabrics - I especially like the apple print!

Jill said...

Both very cute pincushions! I need to make myself one or two!!

tartankiwi said...

Cute pin cushions! Love your star.

Pam said...

They are both so cute!!!

Suz said...

I'm off to make pin cushions!!

House of Pinheiro said...

Both beautiful pincushions x

peli said...

these pincushions are absolutely adorable!!!love their fabric and colours... :))

Kat said...

So glad you like it :) I love mine too! x