Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Embroidery Hoop Love

I love embroidery hoops! They make such awesome frames for stitch work or even just displaying pretty pieces of fabric plus they are quick and easy.


This one is currently hanging in Riley's room. He loves vehicles so this is perfect for him but the best thing about it is that I can easily change it for something else to match what he's into.

You can find some of my other hoop art here, here and here.
I also have a pin board devoted to embroidery hoop art, you can find it here.

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is a great idea, Fay... easy to do and cost effective. Love the fabric...

sascedar said...

how funny- i picked up three old embroidery hoops in the op shop this week, will have a look through my stash of fabrics and take inspiration from this :)sarah