Thursday, July 5, 2012

Handmade Heart Swap Part 2: Sent

(To see what I received check out this post here)
Here is what I sent my partner for the Handmade Heart Swap ....


Zip pouch. I especially love the little heart charm on the zipper.


Crochet coaster. I'm definitely going to make myself a set, I just need to decide on what colour I want.


Lavender heart.


Small embroidery hoop art. I think this turned out so cute!


Bookmark.

I also included a bag of strawberry/chocolate hearts and for something a little different I wrapped everything in a fat quarter.

Find more Creative Spaces here.

12 comments:

Pam said...

They all look fabulous, Fay, but I especially like the zippered pouch with the heart charms and the embroidery hoop art!!!

Jill said...

I've just been over at Claire's blog and seen her happiness at receiving this gorgeous package! Great swap goodies! Just checked out your last post too - looks like you got a wonderful package in return!

Claire said...

I love them all and the little heart charms are so cute Fay......
The coaster is under my cuppa right now, love it.

Well done on learning to crochet Fay, it's a skill that can be a little addictive but so much fun....

CLaire x

Max said...

lucky girl! i love your embroidery hoop art especially x

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Oooo, I love them all!

lamina@do a bit said...

They are all really lovely.. very lucky recipients :)

Megan said...

Gorgeous! I'm a big heart fan. That little embroidery hoop art is so sweet!

Suz said...

Wow. You are very generous with your time and craftiness!

Amy Grant said...

I really like your hoop art! it looks really good :)

Kuka said...

what gorgeous crafty goodies!
I especially love the hoop art too =)

peli said...

beautiful!!! she's really lucky :)
ive got an award for you on my blog...come pick it up if you like xxxx

Katie said...

What a lovely parcel of goodies - I bet your swap partner was pleased :-)