Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas Is Coming ....

I know some of you are probably thinking 'What? How can you be thinking about Christmas already?!'

To be honest I've been thinking about it pretty much since last Christmas and if your Christmas 'to do' list looks anything like mine then it's never too early and lets face it Christmas isn't really that far away.

Crochet snowflake - tutorial here.
I've been gathering a lot of inspiration from Pinterest and I'm determined not to leave everything until the last minute. Last year I took part in the Christmas Challenge which really helped to motivate me so I'm hoping to do something like that again this year.

Have you started thinking about Christmas yet?
You can find my Christmas board here.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I've already bought some Christmas presents, but I'm hoping to make the majority of them. I have good intentions of starting early, but I just know I'll be sewing at the last minute... LOL!!! Sweet little snowflake.

Miriam said...

good idea to have a christmas board. it's always there in the back of my mind