Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Creative Space

There's not been a lot of sewing going on around here lately. In fact there's not been a lot of anything. It's not that I can't think of anything to make (my 'to do' list is long), it's just that I can't be bothered.

So today I'm going to share a cute little quilt block that I made a couple of weeks ago ....


It's been hanging out in my sewing room waiting for me to do something with it. I'm still not quite decided but I'm thinking that a few of these blocks would make a cute Christmas table runner. Maybe I'll add that to my 'to do' list too.

I used this tutorial here.
Find more Creative Spaces here.

5 comments:

sascedar said...

that is such a cute block! it will make a sweet runner, add it to the list! :)sarah

Jill said...

Cute little block Fay! I really like the Xmas tree fabric - definitely time to start some Christmas sewing I think!!

Pam said...

NO.... I don't want to know about Christmas yet... LOL!!!! Lovely block and gorgeous Christmas fabric, Fay.

Bron said...

I am hearing you about the motivation thingy....not sure I am ready for the Christmas thing though. xx It looks great though.

Ginx Craft said...

What a great block. It looks so simple, but I bet it is hard to get it that perfect.