Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yarn Along

Joining in with the Yarn Along for the first time ....

I'm currently working on a granny square blanket and reading The Elves of Cintra by Terry Brooks. I'm a big fan of Terry Brooks and I have read most of his books at one time or another. The Elves of Cintra is book 2 in the Genesis of Shannara trilogy which (if you're familiar with the books) comes after the Word & Void series and before the original Shannara novels (even though it was written after them. You can find out more here).


My blanket is coming along slowly. It's nice to have a project that I can just pick up and work on if/when I have a few spare minutes to myself during the day and it's perfect for snuggling up on the couch with to watch the Olympics in the evenings - GO NEW ZEALAND!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I'm teaching myself to crochet at the moment. It is satisfying. Working on a little amurigami cat...will see how it turns out! I love granny squares

Lori ann said...

welcome to yarn along! it's a fun place to be! love your pretty crochet, someday i will have to try a blanket too!