This week has been a busy week full of school visits and catching Riley's cold didn't help at all, but I have managed to make a start on my list.
Here are my finishes for this week:
5. Clean/reorganize the pantry
8. Make a start on sewing some trousers and shorts for Riley
10. Continue working on my granny square blanket (I haven't looked at it in a while)
18. Make a lavender heart for Riley's room (to keep the baddies away)
19. Fold and put away giant pile of laundry
21. Organize bathroom drawers
27. Get started on making a birthday present for my mum
You can see my full list here.