Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Sort It: Week 4 Update

I can't believe that it's the end of September already! This month has just flown by and here is what my September Sort It list looks like now ....

1. Clean out garage
2. Clean all light fixtures
3. Wipe down all surfaces in lounge (TV unit, bookshelves, etc)
4. Sort out Riley's toys and get rid of anything that he doesn't play with anymore
5. Clean/reorganize the pantry
6. Start making Christmas gifts and cards
7. Clean the fridge
8. Make a start on sewing some trousers and shorts for Riley
9. Clean window frames and sills
10. Continue working on my granny square blanket (I haven't looked at it in a while)
11. Mop floors (kitchen and bathroom)
12. Start vegetable garden
13. Clean trampoline
14. Tidy my sewing room
15. Make Riley's birthday invitation
16. Find a new place to keep our recycling
17. Borrow some crochet books from the library
18. Make a lavender heart for Riley's room (to keep the baddies away)
19. Fold and put away giant pile of laundry
20. Tidy laundry cupboard
21. Organize bathroom drawers
22. Make at least one Sock Monkey for The Great Sock Monkey Challenge
23. Bind Riley's cards
24. Clean out and reorganize kitchen drawers
25. Make clay ornaments for our advent calendar
26. Sort out Riley's drawers and put away any clothes that he's grown out of
27. Get started on making a birthday present for my mum
28. Finish turning some of Riley's drawings into embroidery hoop art
29. Wash winter blankets
30. Finish paying off Birthday/Christmas layby

I'm really pleased with the progress that I've made this month and most of the things that are left are a work in progress and will hopefully be done soon!


1 comment:

Leonie said...

Well done! I was really pleased with how far I got too! It was a good motivator!