Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Sort It

This month I'm joining in 'September Sort It' hosted by Tamar over at A Collection of Thoughts.
I'm hoping it will help me get some jobs done and hopefully with Spring upon us there will be lots of nice weather to keep me motivated (fingers crossed).


September Sort It List
1. Clean out garage
2. Clean all light fixtures
3. Wipe down all surfaces in lounge (TV unit, bookshelves, etc)
4. Sort out Riley's toys and get rid of anything that he doesn't play with anymore
5. Clean/reorganize the pantry
6. Start making Christmas gifts and cards
7. Clean the fridge
8. Make a start on sewing some trousers and shorts for Riley
9. Clean window frames and sills
10. Continue working on my granny square blanket (I haven't looked at it in a while)
11. Mop floors (kitchen and bathroom)
12. Start vegetable garden
13. Clean trampoline
14. Tidy my sewing room
15. Make Riley's birthday invitation
16. Find a new place to keep our recycling
17. Borrow some crochet books from the library
18. Make a lavender heart for Riley's room (to keep the baddies away)
19. Fold and put away giant pile of laundry
20. Tidy laundry cupboard
21. Organize bathroom drawers
22. Make at least one Sock Monkey for The Great Sock Monkey Challenge
23. Bind Riley's cards
24. Clean out and reorganize kitchen drawers
25. Make clay ornaments for our advent calendar
26. Sort out Riley's drawers and put away any clothes that he's grown out of
27. Get started on making a birthday present for my mum
28. Finish turning some of Riley's drawings into embroidery hoop art
29. Wash winter blankets
30. Finish paying off Birthday/Christmas layby

I'll update my list once a week starting next Sunday. Hopefully I can get most of these things done before the end of the month. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm exhausted just reading your list, Fay... LOL!!! That's a lot of jobs to get done. Good to see there's some crafting and gardening in there.

sandra said...

Good luck with the list. I felt tired just reading it!

Leonie said...

Good luck with your list Fay!
I've already made a start on mine, and Im determined to finish it! lol

Tamar said...

Hi Fay! How is your list coming along ????? Tamar xx