I'm hoping it will help me get some jobs done and hopefully with Spring upon us there will be lots of nice weather to keep me motivated (fingers crossed).
September Sort It List
1. Clean out garage
4. Sort out Riley's toys and get rid of anything that he doesn't play with anymore
6. Start making Christmas gifts and cards
9. Clean window frames and sills
12. Start vegetable garden
13. Clean trampoline
17. Borrow some crochet books from the library
22. Make at least one Sock Monkey for The Great Sock Monkey Challenge
24. Clean out and reorganize kitchen drawers
25. Make clay ornaments for our advent calendar
28. Finish turning some of Riley's drawings into embroidery hoop art
29. Wash winter blankets
30. Finish paying off Birthday/Christmas layby
I'll update my list once a week starting next Sunday. Hopefully I can get most of these things done before the end of the month. Wish me luck!