Sunday, October 7, 2012

KCWC Fall Edition: October 8-14

I'm gearing up for the start of Kids Clothes Week Challenge over at elsie marley. The aim of KCWC is to commit to sewing 1 hour a day for 7 days and by the end of the week we'll all have some very well dressed kids. While it is the Fall edition, we're getting ready for Summer in my part of the world so I'm all set to sew up some shorts for Riley. I have 6 pairs cut out and ready to go.


These are the easiest shorts ever plus they look super cute on my little guy and what's even better .... no pattern required and I can get 2 pairs out of 1 metre of fabric so they're a bargain too.

2 comments:

Little Gumnut said...

sounds like a great idea! Looking forward to seeing how you do them. My big girl (the non girly one) has requested I make shorts but I'm not sure how to make them look professional enough! Might give it a go if I find a great pattern.

Suz said...

Fun! I am doing it too... and am excited to get started and hopefully be ultra productive!