Thursday, December 20, 2012

Advent Swap: Sent 1

The last couple of weeks I have been busy finishing off some Christmas gifts but you'll have to wait until after Christmas before I can share those.

In the meantime here are some of the handmade items that I sent to my advent swap partner (that have definitely been opened) ....




Key ring


DIY Button magnets
Crochet flower brooch


Fabric button earrings
Crochet soap saver/scrub

Find more Creative Spaces here.
I'm also joining in with a new linky which you can find here.

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh they are all so lovely!!

Leonie said...

What lovely lovely items Fay - im sure she adores them! Thanks for linking p this week too :)

Cat said...

What absolutely beautiful handmades !! !! !!
It means so much more to give/receive handmade (in my humble opinion)

Miriam said...

Fay you've done a gorgeous job on all of it :o)