Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Letter to Santa

For the last couple of years Riley has always drawn a picture for Santa and I write his Christmas list on the back for him. This year he was able to write his own letter with very little help from me (I was mainly on spelling duty). It's so cool to see how far he's come after just 6 weeks of school.

I decided to keep it simple so it's more of a list than a proper letter but it does start with Dear Santa ....


Thankfully his requests are both reasonable and achievable, phew.

3 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Christmas is a wonderful time of year with children. Enjoy every minute of it, Fay!!!

Miriam said...

that is so sweet!!

Creative Wishes said...

Cute blog and here is a Liebster Award for your blog. Go here to see what the award is about.http://melindascreativewishes.blogspot.com.au/