Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Projects

This year has flown by! For the most part it's been a good one with just a few major changes for our family (moving back to Wellington and Riley starting school a couple of months ago).

Creatively it's been a good year also - I taught myself to crochet, bought an overlocker, successfully made some clothes for Riley (sewing clothes is always challenging for me), I dabbled a bit in making my own patterns, wrote my first tutorial and made my first sale in my Felt Shop.

Here are some of my favourite projects from 2012 ....











As far as 2013 goes - I'd like to write some more tutorials, stock up my Felt Shop and make a quilt, so make sure you stick around to see how it all pans out.

Wishing you all a safe and happy new year xx

5 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Happy New Year, Fay! Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2013.

Miriam said...

Great work Fay all your creations are always gorgeous x

Katie said...

Happy New Year and Well Done for everything you achieved in 2012 :-)

Bron said...

Wow you really have been busy...all the best with those goals for 2013 Happy New Year. xx

Mrs A said...

You have made some great stuff! Heres to a great 2013!