Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crayon Caddy No. 2

Riley's crayon caddy was one of the first things that I ever made so it was nice coming back to it 2 years on and seeing just how much my sewing skills have improved (let's just say that it didn't take nearly so long to make this time around).


I made this crayon caddy as a Christmas present for one of Riley's cousins. Again I used this tutorial here with just a few minor changes. They really do come together quickly and make such great gifts.


Joining in with My Creative Space and Show & Tell.

7 comments:

Leonie said...

it looks great! i've been meaning to do something similar for ages - love that this one has the paper and sticker pockets! Thanks for linking up!

Leonie said...

I love it! I might make some for gifts is year, they would always be popular!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

It's great that there is room for pad of paper. Looks fabulous and I bet it's well used.

Cat said...

Brilliant idea
My kids love their colouring in pencil ones

Hootnz said...

That's a perfect christmas present and looks very professional :)

Miriam said...

looks excellent!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

These are soooooo cute! I have pinned the tute to make some, so good for presents.