Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crochet Phone Sleeve

I'd been wanting to give this tutorial a try for some time. The perfect opportunity finally presented itself when Phil's current phone case had an unfortunate accident.


The tutorial was really easy to follow and worked up quickly. The resulting case is nice and snug so there's no chance of the phone falling out and since there's no closure Phil can still easily plug his headphones into the top.

It's a great basic case for all genders and ages. After seeing this one my brother requested that I make him one too.

Joining in with My Creative Space and Show & Tell.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh cool! Just what I need as my hubby asked for one... Then I nearly fell over!!! Lol

Jill said...

Neat! My crocheted is still in the beginning stages, but one day soon...

Suz said...

Very cute... but are you sure he wouldn't prefer it in pink?!

Leonie said...

Yay for useful succesful and requested makings! Thanks for linking up!

TracyP said...

Lucky fella!! That is really cool :)

Hootnz said...

Thats a great idea! and I guess a good beginner project for me to try?

Pam @Threading My Way said...

If I didn't already have a case for my phone, I'd be investigating this tutorial. Mine is made from different materials, but they're both black and close fitting, with no closure which makes for ease of use.

Leesh said...

oh how cool... if you add a velcro strap you have an arm band for your mobile device while you are out running... Ok, thats what I am looking for... might have to find someone to make me one of these :)