Monday, January 21, 2013

Straw Plane


Another idea that I found through Pinterest and probably the most entertaining so far, is the straw plane (original source here). It is so simple and yet it really does fly better than any paper plane that I've ever seen. It's surprisingly robust too considering how many times its flown into walls/doors.


Riley had a blast with it and we spent a lot of time flying it up and down the hallway and seeing how far it could go.

Joining in here.

Create Hope Inspire

3 comments:

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

I suck at making paper planes, so this looks like my kind of activity!

Leonie said...

Whod have thought! Looks fun :)

Miriam said...

Oh I love that idea - there is something about flying things that is so magical! Thanks for linking in :o)