Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pocket Tissue Case Variation

I've been making some more pocket tissue cases but this time I tried something a little bit different. The process is exactly the same except that I've used 2 different fabrics for the outside of the case.


If you would like to make one like this then all you need to do is piece together your outer piece by sewing 2 4.75" x 6.5" strips of fabric together with a 1/2 inch seam allowance (you're finished piece should measure 8.5" x 6.5"). Press the seam open and top stitch if you want to (I didn't bother), then follow my tutorial from the top.

Joining in with My Creative Space and Show & Tell.

5 comments:

Leonie said...

So easy! It looks beautifully put together Fay :)

Miriam said...

love the contrast :o)

Christie said...

So cute!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Looks great with the two fabrics you've chosen, Fay.

ButterandBuntings said...

Great idea! Might try make one today. x