I usually leave the jewelry making up to Phil since it can be quite fiddly and my long nails always get in the way. We make a good team really, I tell him what I want and he puts it together.
These earrings are so sweet and simple that I thought I'd give you a wee rundown on how to make them ....
- Ring size memory wire
- Small jump rings x2
- Earring hooks x2
- Jewelry making tools for cutting and bending wire
1. Cut one round of memory wire with the ends overlapping by about 1/2 inch.
2. Bend one end of the wire to form a small loop.
3. Thread as many beads as you want onto the other end of the ring of wire. Bend that end to create a small loop to match the other side (the loops should overlap).
4. Thread a small jump ring through both loops and add your earring hook. Close the jump ring and your done.
Joining in with Show & Tell.