Thursday, June 13, 2013

Crochet Bear Hat

It's my nephews birthday coming up and since its winter at the moment I decided to crochet him a hat.


Originally I was going to make this hat here but I have trouble with sizing when I follow patterns so I sorta just winged it and when I couldn't get the puppy ears to look how I wanted them to, it turned into a bear hat (I think he has more of a bear face anyway).


I'm really happy with how it turned out. Riley has taken quite a shine to it and has requested that I make him one as well.

Joining in with My Creative Space and Show & Tell.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

It's awesome Fay - so so cute and neat! No surprise Riley wants one!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love it, Fay!!! Now wonder you have a 2nd request...

Juliet @ Tartankiwi said...

Aw it looks great! Well done!

Katie said...

Tee hee - he's cute!

Pearlin J said...

Aww so cute!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute hat!!! Great work Fay!

Juliet @ Tartankiwi said...

Thanks for joining in with Matariki Crafting!

Pearlin J said...

its adorable!