Thursday, June 6, 2013

Past Winter Projects

I have a number of crafty projects on the go at the moment but nothing ready to share yet and since I always seem to lack motivation in Winter, I thought I'd share some of my past winter projects with you all.


I made this scarf for Riley back when I was still a beginner sewer. It was such an easy project and the best part is that he still wears it now, talk about good value.


This fleece blanket is such an easy way to dress up a child's bedroom and keep them warm at the same time.


Crochet beanies are one of the quickest things to make and there are so many sweet patterns available for both boys and girls.


Hot water bottle covers are so simple to make. Just trace around a hot water bottle to create your template, adding an extra 1/2" seam allowance on all sides.


It's always nice making something for yourself, you can find the pattern for my infinity scarf/cowl here.


These hand warmers are a great way to keep fingers warm on those cold and frosty mornings. Heat in the microwave, pop them in your pocket and your good to go.

I hope some of these projects inspire you to get creating this Winter

X X X

No comments: