Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mood Board Monday: Black and White

I'd seen Mood Board Monday popping up around blogland and thought it looked like fun, so here's my very first attempt at creating a mood board.

Black and white is such a classic/simple style, one which I absolutely love so it was hard to only pick out a few things.

For this week, I decided to go with a home decor theme because they were the images that jumped out at me the most while I was browsing Pinterest.


1. Love this room especially the duvet / 2. I adore chevron and love the black and white chairs / 3. Love me some crochet goodness / 4. Gorgeous rug / 5. Such a pretty shower curtain / 6. Love stripes / 7. Super cute embroidery art.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Black and white is so effective! Love mood boards :)

LisaW said...

Great selections for your mood board this week Fay! That black and white Ikea rug is high on my list of wants. Thank you so much for joining in. I hope you can play along again. Cheers, Lis.