Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sweet Pouch Swap Round 2

My pouch has arrived safe and sound so I can now share it with you all.


I have a terrible time deciding what to make for swaps and they always get left until the last minute, hence the average, wrinkly photos (sorry).

I tend to over think things but in the end I decided that simple was best and I am so in love with that green top stitching against the dark grey. The pouch is lined with the same pink fabric that I used on the front.


You can't get much more kiwi than pineapple lumps and I chucked in some of the new Whittakers L&P chocolate as well.

Joining in with Show & Tell.

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Love the bright colours against the grey! Very striking! I'm sure the recipient loves the whole package :)

Nin said...

Gah! I always seem to miss out on pouch swaps. This is lovely, I love the simple modern edgy look about it!

Schulz Family said...

Love doing pouch swaps but I am like you. I agonise over the fabric and whether the person will like it and then another night of agony over what to put in the pouch!!!

Miriam said...

pineapple lumps are the best!! Love the colour combos you've used :o)

Hootnz said...

The contrast stitching looks great against the grey and the colours you've chosen really 'pop'together...I'm also a sucker for leaving these things to the last minute :)

Leonie said...

Oh I love the neon fabric and the contrast stitching is awesome!!!

becclebee said...

that is bright and delicious (and I'm not just saying that as there is chocolate inside!)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Bright, fun colours, Fay... looks great. I still have a thing for neon colours.