Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- You love drawing mazes on our chalk wall.
- You are enjoying school and all the opportunities that you get to try new things. You have also started making some friends.
- You love building with your blocks and playing pretend Angry Birds.
- You're a great little helper when you want to be.
- You have started telling jokes but your punch lines still need some work ....
"There were two peanuts crossing the road .... squish".
- We have just introduced you to chapter books and you can't get enough of them.
- You love watching Angry Birds cartoons.
- You're a fast learner.
- You still love your cars and have quite a collection.
- You can now put on your own jacket and school bag.
- You love scootering to and from school.
- I still get kisses and cuddles when I drop you off at school and you always wave goodbye to me from your classroom window.
- You refuse to have swimming lessons so it's up to mummy and daddy to teach you for now.
- You look forward to getting new homework each week because it means you have new spelling and reading words.
- You have a great imagination.
- You love visiting Grandma and playing with Uncle Ben.
- Your favourite picture book at the moment is Anton and the Battle (all boys should have this book in their collection).
- You're still scared of the dark and sleep with the hall light on.
- You are very stubborn and once you've made up your mind about something it's hard to change it.
- You love singing and dancing.
- You still don't like colouring in and it's something that we need to work on.
- You are always staging pretend battles in our living room.
- You hate shopping.
- You're a great talker and always have been but sometimes mumma needs quiet in order for her brain to work.
It's good to take a step back and remember some of the little things.
Love you my sweet boy xx