Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dining Chair Revamp

My dining chairs have been on my 'to do' list for the longest time, (the seats were just so dirty and faded from a certain grubby boy and repeated attempts at cleaning them), but I kept being put off by the price of fabric. Turns out I'm glad that I waited because in my most recent Spotlight shopping trip, I managed to get the fabric that I'd been wanting for just $6.50 a meter - total bargain!

Here are the before and after shots:


I love them! It's amazing what a huge difference a good polish and some pretty fabric can make.

Joining in with Show & Tell.

8 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

AWESOME!!! Very impressive, Fay! Were they hard to do?

Leonie said...

looks awesome Fay! Love them!

Schulz Family said...

They are fantastic. What a cheap and awesome fabric. Great result

Creative Mama said...

very cool!!!

Julie - Slice in the Life of Julie said...

These look awesome!!

nicole said...

Oh wow they look fabulous!!
Fantastic job!!

Inspire Me Heather said...

Nice job, makes a big difference with the pretty fabric!

Jill Shepherd said...

Looks great Fay! I need to do ours, just need to get a round tuit!!