Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mini Donuts


Baked Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donuts.
Recipe here.

I'd been wanting to have a go at making donuts for some time now but wasn't having any luck finding a donut pan. Then just the other day Phil was looking through one of our cupboards and he found a mini donut pan, what a nice surprise that was.

These baked mini donuts are really easy to make and taste just like the ones that you buy at the supermarket.

Mmmm melt in your mouth goodness. We'll definitely be making them again.

Joining in here.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

mmm baked mini ones! I am definitely trying them - thanks for sharing Fay!

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

Oh my goodness, they look amazing!! I can't show my husband, otherwise he'll be begging me to try making them!
(Because I was slack and have only just published my Fun with Food post, I've taken the cheeky liberty of adding your link x)