Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Projects

This year has just flown by! It was Riley's first full school year and somehow that seems to have made the time go by even faster.

Here are some of my favorite projects from 2013:










Most of my makes for last year have been clothes, including a few things for myself. It's been fun trying out different patterns, drafting my own and adding some unique pieces to R's wardrobe. I also made my very first quilt which was one of the goals that I set at the beginning of the year.

Wishing you all a safe and happy new year 
xxx

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Happy New Year Fay - looking forward to seeing your makes this year :)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

A very productive year, Fay! Happy New Year!

Time Flies said...

Well done, you did well with your crafts :) Happy new year to you guys