Thursday, January 9, 2014

Drawstring Pouches

Now with Christmas all finished I find myself needing to make a few pouches to accommodate some of R's newly acquired bits and pieces.


I love drawstring pouches. They are so quick and easy to make.

I think the drawstrings on this particular pouch are a little long but R says they're just right - makes it easier to carry maybe?


And just for fun I whipped up this super cute jewelry pouch. It measures 3" x 4" and was very fiddly to sew.


Joining in here.

5 comments:

Leonie said...

drawstring bags are great! their uses are endless - these look lovely Fay :)

Jill Shepherd said...

Such cute little bags Fay! Love the fabric!

Ginx Craft said...

I do like the car fabric. Cute.

Bron said...

They are super practical and would have loads of uses....do you have a good tutorial that you follow for them ?

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love the truck fabric, Fay and a great way to store little bits and pieces.