Thursday, April 24, 2014

Crochet Striped Beanie

I have quite a few Winter projects on the go at the moment. There's just something so cozy and comforting about curling up in front of the telly to do a bit of crochet in the evenings.


My latest finish is a hat for R. He probably doesn't actually need another hat but they're so easy to make and I like having options. Yes, I like his outfits to match.


I added the stripes for a bit of colour and I really like how they turned out. The hat is a little bit big but that just means that he'll be able to wear it next Winter too.

Joining in here:
Sew Cute Tuesday link party button Show & Tell Thursday's

4 comments:

Miriam said...

It looks super cute!

Leonie said...

One can never have too many hats! It looks great!

Britteny Olney said...

I've selected you for the Liebster Award!! http://www.brittenyoffthehook.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

Bron said...

Your boy wears your beanies so well...never enough to be fashionable I say. Xxxx