Thursday, May 1, 2014

Name Tag Swap

Recently I took part in a name tag swap. It was an easy, stress free swap and a chance for me to do something a little different.


My partner was Elena from Tea For Two. Her blog name inspired the little mug cross stitch that I put together and what better way to display it than in a small embroidery hoop. I haven't done any cross stitch in ages so it was nice to ease back into it and I'd forgotten how relaxing it is.


I made a lanyard so that she can hang it around her neck, using this tutorial here.

Joining in here:
Sew Cute Tuesday  Show & Tell Thursday's

2 comments:

Leonie said...

So cute Fay and beautifully stitched. No doubt she loved it! Stitching is so relaxing isn't it?

Schulz Family said...

visiting from sunshine x3. I love this and I am sure that Emily will too.