Thursday, June 19, 2014

Infinity Scarf

I have been wanting to sew myself an infinity scarf for some time now, but for such a quick and simple project, it required a lot of thought - who knew that deciding on the length and width would be so difficult?!


I finally just bit the bullet and hoped for the best. Dare I say that it turned out perfectly?! It's exactly how I'd imagined it - not too loose (or tight) and the perfect width to make it nice and full and really cozy.


I've had this fabric in my stash for ages and it was perfect for this project. Black and white is a classic colour combination and this scarf will go with lots of other items in my wardrobe.


I can see myself making quite a few of these in all sorts of colours and fabrics. Such a quick, satisfying project.

Joining in here:

Sew Cute Tuesday  Show & Tell Thursday's

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Nice work Fay, it has a great drape to it

Marie Turner said...

I love scarves! You can never have to many! And agree, great colours

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I have never made an infinity scarf either, Fay. Yours looks great in those colours.

Leonie said...

Have heard so much about these! looks great - good job Fay!