Friday, June 27, 2014

Month By Month: 5/12

So I'm a little late posting last months photos (like almost a month too late) but better late than never right. I'm also ashamed to say that I've been using instagram on my phone more than my actual camera - it just makes it so easy to capture everyday moments.

Simple and achievable.


R and Stilton - best buds. Stilton starts purring like a machine as soon as he gets up on your bed.

Such a grown up boy! You requested spikes at the hairdressers.

You look so sweet and peaceful when you're sleeping.


Giggling and monkeying around with Daddy.

Reluctantly modelling the new poncho that Mummy made you to replace your old one which the cat now sleeps on.

All three of my boys - such a sweet moment - you love spending time with your Daddy.

No comments: