Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing: Car Caddy

I whipped up this wallet style car caddy as a gift for a little boy - it's perfect for when you're traveling and need some on the go entertainment.
I spent ages browsing Pinterest but I couldn't find a tutorial that was exactly what I wanted so I had a go at making up my own.

It's a little bit wonky and there are a couple of things that I would change next time but for a first try, I'm happy with how it turned out.

Joining in here:
Sew Cute Tuesday link party button Show & Tell Thursday's

7 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

The perfect fabric for a car caddy, Fay. It looks great!!!

Sally said...

It's brilliant. A nice size that is easy to carry. I'd be interested to see how you made that.

Miriam said...

well done - good on you for working it out yourself!

Lauren- SAHM I am said...

That is so clever! Love that fabric.

Leonie said...

Great wee pouch and fit for purpose! Well done for winging it and getting a great result!

BigLittle said...

What a great prezzie. Good on you for just deciding to give it a go and seeing how it turned out, it looks wonderful. Xx

Ginx Craft said...

What cute fabric!